The Successor Agency to Vista’s Redevelopment Agency
Vista’s Redevelopment Agency’s efforts have provided the City of Vista with many needed community services, infrastructure improvements, and job opportunities, such as the Vista Business Park, Vista Village, North County Square, and the Vista Transit Center. As required by State Legislation, the Agency was dissolved February 1, 2012. The Successor Agency (City of Vista) assumed responsibility for administering the RDA's enforceable obligations, completing existing projects, and moving forward with the process of formally dissolving the RDA operations over time.
- Recognized Obligation Payment Schedule 15-16 B (January 1, 2016 - June 30, 2016)
- Recognized Obligation Payment Schedule 14-15B (January 1, 2015 - June 30, 2015)
- Recognized Obligation Payment Schedule (July 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014)
- Recognized Obligation Payment Schedule (January 1, 2014 - June 30, 2014)
- Successor Agency Agendas and Agenda Reports
- 2016-17 Housing Successor Annual Report