Press Releases / Announcements
06/04/13 - Free Summer Movie in the Park June 15
05/23/13 - Civic Gallery Exhibit On View
05/16/13 - Registration Open for Summer Programs
05/16/13 - NCTD Sprinter Resumes Full Service May 18
05/15/13 - City Offices Closed May 27
05/14/13 - Flags Half Staff on May 15
Public notices are posted on the Public Notices page.
Vista News and Information
- Communications Division
- San Diego County Sheriff's Office - Media Releases
- CERT Training
- State of the City January 28, 2013
- Public record requests: in person or e-mail email@example.com, fax (760) 639-6126, or mail: City Clerk, 200 Civic Center Drive, Vista, CA 92084. Download the Public Records Request Form - City Clerks Office.
- Online Public records access, including Municipal Code and Development Code
- Employee & City Council Compensation
City Council Information
- City Council Meetings: 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at 5:30 pm. (Agendas/Minutes)
- City Council Biographies and contact information.