Location of the Vista Civic Center
Vista's Civic Center is located on the corner Civic Center Drive and Eucalyptus Avenue approximately 1.2 miles north of State Route 78. The Address is 200 Civic Center Drive, Vista, California 92084.
- Code Enforcement - First Floor
- Building Inspection - First Floor
- Community Projects - Third Floor
- Communications - Third Floor
- Planning - First Floor
- Building - First Floor
- Inspections - First Floor
- Engineering - First Floor
- Council Chambers - Second Floor
- City Manager - Third Floor
- City Council - Third Floor
- Redevelopment & Housing - Third Floor
- Human Resources - First Floor
- Business License - First Floor
- VisTix - Second Floor
- Recreation/Community Services - Second Floor
- Finance Cashier - First Floor
- Economic Development - Third Floor
- City Attorney - Third Floor
- City Clerk - Second Floor
From State Route 78 exit Civic Center Drive (formerly Escondido Avenue) in Vista. Go north for 1.2 miles. Turn right on Alta Vista Drive and then immediately right into the City Hall visitor's parking lot.
Using Google maps you can print turn by turn directions from any location to City Hall.
Hours of Operation
The Civic Center is open Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm (Effective July 5, 2011). City Hall is closed every Friday.
Visitors to City Hall, please take note: beginning Friday, July 12, 2013, City Hall will be once again open on alternate Fridays. Due to furloughs for the past two years, city offices have been closed on these Fridays. Now the city’s operation hours will once again be consistent with most cities across North County. 2013 schedule of holidays when City Offices are closed.
The VisTix Ticket Office and the Recreation Office, both on the Alta Vista Drive side of the Civic Center, have different operating hours; Vistix is open Monday-Friday Noon to 5 pm and Recreation is open Monday -Thursday 10:30 am to 5 pm and on Fridays from 10:30 am to 3 pm.
Other City Properties
The City operates several other public facilities at the following locations:
- AVO Playhouse - 303 Main Street
- Brengle Terrace Recreation Center - 1200 Vale Terrace Drive
- Gloria E. McClellan Senior Center - 1400 Vale Terrace Drive
- Moonlight Amphitheatre - 1200 Vale Terrace Drive
- Rancho Buena Vista Adobe - 640 Alta Vista Drive
- Wave Waterpark - 101 Wave Drive
Public Works Department
Vista operates six fire stations throughout the City.
- Station No. One - 175 North Melrose Drive
- Station No. Two - 1050 Valley Drive
- Station No. Three - 1070 Old Taylor Street
- Station No. Four - 2121 Thibodo Road
- Station No. Five - 2009 South Melrose Drive
- Station No. Six - 651 East Vista Way