Mayor and City Council
The City Council is the governing body of the Vista Municipal Government. The City Council adopts City ordinances, and reviews and approves all major policy matters, fiscal concerns and City projects. The City Council is composed of four elected Council members who serve four-year terms and an elected Mayor who serves a four-year term.
(Left to right) Council Member Amanda Rigby, Deputy Mayor Dave Cowles, Mayor Judy Ritter,and
Council Members John J. Aguilera and Cody Campbell.
- Judy Ritter, Mayor (term expires 2014)
- Dave Cowles, Deputy Mayor (term expires 2014)
- John J. Aguilera, Council Member (term expires 2014)
- Cody Campbell, Council Member (term expires 2016)
- Amanda Rigby, Council Member (term expires 2016)
Contact the Mayor and City Council
You can contact the Mayor and City Council by calling City Council Secretary Doris Calvo at (760) 639-6130.